Assistant Store Manager/Lead Sales Associate
Pacific Palisades, CA
4-5 days a week, must be able to work one weekend day
Join our dynamic, growing company as an Assistant Store Manager/Lead Sales Associate, located in the wonderful Pacific Palisades, CA, where we sell luxury home goods and interiors, furniture, lighting, art, etc.
- Provide sincere, friendly, and energetic customer service: Greet customers and help guide them through the store to determine specific needs while providing excellent customer service.
- Assist customers with special services including gift wrapping, gift registry, locating merchandise, catalog orders, special orders, online orders, etc.
- Manage and make sure special orders are in order and customer inquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Unpack and receive merchandise
- Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions i.e. sales, returns, and exchanges
- Assist with visual merchandise presentation, signage, and keeping the floor clean/organized, well-merchandised, and stocked help maintain the stockroom as needed
- Candidate must be over 18 years old and able to get to and from the job site.
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Experience with or ability to learn the POS system.
- Computer skills: Google Suites, Shopify backend, Canva
- Physically able to lift up to 30LB
4-5 days a week, must be able to work one weekend day.
Pay based on experience
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org